QuickPayPortal is a web service portal that gives patients the convenience of ordering medical prescriptions, invoices and medical billing online and receiving the services they have right at their house. this text will tell you everything you would like to understand. Read on to understand more about quickpayportal here to pay the bills.
This online portal has been furnished benefits for its users to interact and communicate with the services, pay the bills, request a meeting for a health practitioner, view their profile information and lots more.
What Is a Quick pay portal?
Quickpayportal is a web portal that allows you to pay bills associated with your medical. To pay the bill, you’ve got to require care of some important things. This portal has been built by Athenahealth. This portal has been made that customers pay their bills during a jiffy from anywhere with no difficulty.
Most of the patients have seen difficulties while paying their medical bills @ quick pay portal. So we wanted to assist them out and to possess a far better smooth payment, we would like them to follow this guide about bill payments.
How to Pay Medical bills at Quickpayportal
Registered patients at QuickPayPortal can manage their bills and obtain to look at their bill statements. Bill payments are often wiped out any of the modes like through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Mailing, Internet Banking and Checking or by Calling the telephone number available on the billing statement to pay via phone. Please follow the below process to pay your bills through Quickpayportal.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to a lively internet connection
- Open the browser (among Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari or Firefox) and attend the QuickPay Portal’s website quickpayportal.com
- Provide the 15 digit QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code and click on on the “Sign Up
- Today” choice to create an account at QuickPay Portal.
- Sign in to your account by entering the login details like email id, your date of birth, telephone number and password.
- Click on the “Bill Payment” option.
- Enter the quantity you would like to pay which may be the complete bill amount or partial.
- You can pay the quantity using your Mastercard – by entering your Mastercard related details; mail the quantity to the given address on the billing statement, or pay on phone by calling the mentioned number; or by banking.
You can avail of the subsequent Services by just accessing the QuickPay portal from the web site quickpayportal.com.
- You can make bill payments online
- Manage and Access your Health Records
- View and Update your Personal Information like communication details, account details, billing address etc.
- Request for a Prescriptions online from your doctor or healthcare provider
- Receive Test Results directly into your account at the QuickPay portal
- Read patient educational material suggested by doctors
- Send Messages to Your Health Care Providers for advice and suggestions from them
- Manage, schedule or reschedule appointments together with your health care providers.